Stuart George has over 16 years experience of the wine industry. There are few aspects of the wine industry that he has not experienced: he has sold wine, bought wine, made wine and written about wine.
Stuart has visited nearly all the world’s major wine regions and judged at wine competitions in Austria, Brazil, Chile, France, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain and Italy and worked harvests in France, Italy and Australia.
Stuart can help with:
- Brokering: bringing sellers and buyers together
- Advice on the UK wine market – off- and on-trade, multiple and independent
- Developing strategic partnerships with UK importers and merchants
- Liaising with press and trade
- Copywriting – print and digital publishing
- Events – lunches, dinners, tastings
- Distribution and presentation of samples