Welcome to my site, which features my award-winning work as an independent consultant.
I am an experienced B2C and B2B consultant in the wine sector.
I became an independent consultant after five years in publishing and before that five years in retail.
Over 20 years’ experience of the UK wine trade has given me in-depth knowledge and insights into the sector, with the ability to understand problems and challenges at microeconomic and macroeconomic levels.
My extensive network and my own first-hand experience on the ground, combined with my knowledge, skills, and experience, enable me to find solutions in this complex and challenging market.
I have a straightforward and honest approach, combined with diligence and integrity.
My services include:
• Over 20 years’ experience of B2C and B2B sales
• Up to date knowledge of current market trends
• Work in client-facing roles and worked directly with stakeholders and B2B clients
• Extensive experience of purchasing for off-trade and on-trade
• Work to targeted budgets and deadlines
• Drive profit performance by negotiating sustainable commercial terms with suppliers
• Understanding of key financial metrics; good analytical skills including cost/benefit analysis
• B2C and B2B marketing
• Social media and “traditional” marketing
• B2B PR on behalf of wine producers and wine merchants
• Negotiation to ensure profitability and win-win outcomes